Nursing Director Behavioral Health
email@example.com P: 561-900-3656
Our client a strong growing healthcare system with locations all over the country is looking to bring on board a Director Behavioral Health for their Wyoming campus. This is a very instrumental role for the facility and this Director will be providing leadership for the inpatient program which consists of 15 beds. Main duties will be to direct quality clinical practice, coordinate patient service delivery including referrals and transfers, educate and develop staff along with mentoring, budgeting, scheduling, patient care, and manage the work environment along with making sure customer service is at a premium. This role will be reporting to and working with a CNO that has been with the system for a long time. This Director will need to have the ability to make judgements and recommendations regarding operations and budgets, design protocols and generate well developed reports. Professional knowledge sufficient to assure quality of care provided with multidisciplinary service areas.
- Licensed RN with a Master’s Degree in Science of Nursing, MSN
- 2 + years in a Leadership role overseeing a Behavioral Health setting with 5 years in the Behavioral Health industry.
- CPI Certification required within 6 months of hire.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification through American Heart Association.
- Ability to multi task and work in a busy fast paced environment.
- Strong counseling skills in interpersonal behaviors, along with excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills needed.
Please reference Job Code 4815 MJK when responding to this position. Please send your resume as an attached document in Word form.