firstname.lastname@example.org P: 216-455-1432
Manages company engineering ( Group of 14 Engineers/support people and 3 supervisors ) , product support, and new product development efforts. Directs the application of technology improvements for the company's products. Manages company engineering and product development activities to ensure the products perform as designed and can be produced in a cost effective and efficient manner. Participates with the President and other department heads in the strategic management process contributing an engineering management viewpoint to product, market strategy, business, and resource allocation decisions. Leads or directs technical innovation programs and manages engineering staff members.
- Must have 5-10+ years of supervisory experience.
- Heavy metal fabrication and weldment experience
- Must have experience establishing operating budget and monitoring costs.
- Plans engineering efforts to meet cost and schedule objectives and responsible for performance against such measures.
- Heavy machine design experience a plus
- BSME or equivalent
Please reference Job Code 4896 DS when responding to this position. Please send your resume as an attached document in Word form.