Remote Senior Revenue Cycle Management Consultant
firstname.lastname@example.org P: 561-900-3656
This is an outstanding opportunity for a Senior Revenue Cycle Management leader to join a progressive healthcare leader in the industry!
Our client a large hospital system has need for a Senior Revenue Management Consultant with specific expertise. Project work is strategic, reflects a system-wide scope and impacts numerous stakeholders which require the facilitation of change management and process improvement techniques and methodologies.
This position requires a breadth and mastery of technical and business knowledge in multiple disciplines/processes. Considerable knowledge of and experience in project plan development, workflow analysis and managing complex process improvement/change management is essential.
- Provides managerial direction, leadership, consultation and expertise in the delivery of large and visible project initiatives for revenue management best practices for the health systems hospitals.
- Serves as an authoritative resource in the performance of highly complex analysis, issue resolution in the development and implantation of best practice methodologies.
- Conducts business workflow mapping; impact analyses and modeling.
- Manages and oversees several multi-functional/interdisciplinary team members. Must have consensus building skills and encourage teamwork.
- Identifies and recommends enhancement to computer systems which support revenue cycle operations.
- Serves as a principle liaison to executive leaders providing high level communication and status development.
Senior Revenue Management Consultants will go through a standard 2 week onboarding process. Between 25% to 30% travel required. More travel occurs at the beginning to gain familiarity with hospital processes and then remote becomes standard with minimal travel as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree. Very seasoned emeritus status candidate with 10+ years of experience as well as progressively responsible revenue cycle operational management and project development and/or management.
- MUST come from a hospital management setting.
- Understand both the front and back end of the revenue cycle process.
- MUST have significant EPIC experience, certification preferred.
- Excellent leadership, analytical, organization, integration and executive skills and abilities.
- Possess personal presence characterized with honesty, integrity and the ability to inspire and motivate others to promote the philosophy, mission, vision, goals and values of the health system.
- Knowledge of lean techniques, and or the middle part of the revenue cycle are a decided plus!
Please reference Job Code 4936 MJK when responding to this position. Please send your resume as an attached document in Word form