Senior Design Engineer
firstname.lastname@example.org P: 216-455-1432
We are seeking a Senior Design Engineer with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in machine design, preferably metal forming and custom equipment. The successful candidate will possess the ability to prepare detailed fabrication drawings, designs, and layouts using Solid Works, Inventor and/or Pro Engineer. The ability to work independently from engineering calculations and concept sketches and read and understand drawings is required. The preferred candidate will be capable of exercising independent judgment in evaluating, selecting and applying design techniques and selecting materials and equipment. Experience in design of tube bending machine equipment desired.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Mechanical Engineer preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in machine design, preferably metal forming and custom equipment.
- 3D CAD modeling experience, preferably with Solid Works, Inventor and/or Pro Engineer.
- Design experience for equipment that uses servo motor and drive systems
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Self-motivated and comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a design and manufacturing organization.
- Project oriented person, project management training and experience preferred.
- Willing to perform all engineering functions including but not limited to CAD modeling, detailing/drafting, project management, vendor contact, document control, etc.
Please reference Job Code 4790 DS when responding to this position. Please send your resume as an attached document in Word form.