Maintenance Engineering Technician
firstname.lastname@example.org P: 216-455-1440
To ensure all machines with PLC’s, drives, and CNC controllers are maintained and programmed for maximum effectiveness and efficiency.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Maintains production equipment to maximize safety, quality, and productivity.
Authority for Quality
- Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and installing to support an organization's application systems and to ensure safe operation.
- Troubleshoots and develops technical solutions related to software and setup errors
- Creates workaround procedures when standard procedures have failed and ensures issues are resolved safely and in a timely fashion.
- Consults with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives.
- Handles complex application features and technical designs. Designs and implements the components required for complex application features.
- Writes work instructions for relevant tasks.
- Assists in maintaining office equipment (e.g. time recorder)
- May direct the work of hourly employees.
- Perform other duties for electrical and electronics repair as assigned.
Associates Degree in Electrical or Mechanical engineering.
Equivalent experience may substitute.
Computer languages, computer logic, and specifications and parameters for storing data.
Please reference Job Code 4828 PM when responding to this position. Please send your resume as an attached document in Word form.