2nd Shift Engineering Mechanic
email@example.com P: 216-455-1440
Install, repair and maintain machinery and mechanical equipment such as motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, hydraulic components, and various production machines and equipment. Analyze, diagnose and problem solve equipment, physical structures, plumbing, and electrical systems and makes necessary repairs or improvements. Perform maintenance on building and grounds. This position has no direct supervisory duties. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. A positive attitude, strong work ethic, and an adherence to the company’s Core Values are expected.
- High School graduation or its equivalent.
- Previous maintenance and/or machine repair experience required.
- Able to drive tow motor.
- Able to drive a motor vehicle (valid driver’s license required).
- Previous analyzing and diagnostic experience preferred.
- Previous fabricating experience with jigs, tooling, dies, or fixtures preferred.
- Adult educational vocational courses preferred.
Please reference Job Code 4857 PM when responding to this position. Please send your resume as an attached document in Word form.