Director Quality Management
email@example.com P: 561-900-3656
Our client a large healthcare system with over 40,000 employees and locations all over the country is looking to bring on board a Director Quality for their Tallahassee, FL. facility. This role will be instrumental in overseeing all Quality initiatives and Performance Improvement hospital wide. Other main duties will be coordination, development and evaluation of all outcomes activates under the realm of Risk Management, Quality Improvement, Survey Readiness, Infection Control, Employee Health and Education. Assisting Medical Director and Quality Program Director with development and implementation of medical staff quality improvement activities. Focusing on the importance of employee training and education in the work place, and work with leadership team to ensure reporting requirements are met. Organizing monthly interdisciplinary QAPI Team meeting with activates per QAPI Calendar
- Licensed healthcare Clinician with a Bachelor’s preferred.
- 3 + years in an inpatient healthcare facility. Clinical Nursing experience a plus.
- Experience with Risk management, Infection Control, and Employee Health.
- Experience in interpretation of raw data and comparative analysis, conducting educational in-services.
- Results driven team player with strong customer service skills and communication.
- Problem solver who thrives in a fast paced environment.
Please reference Job Code 4894 MJK when responding to this position. Please send your resume as an attached document in Word form.