email@example.com P: 216-455-1423
This individual will be part of an engineering group in the planning, process improvement, formulation of the polymer manufacturing program. Duties entail the design and review of equipment and tooling for compliance with engineering principles, company standards and customer requirements; coordination of activities concerned with technical developments; schedule and resolve engineering design and test programs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide technical engineering support for manufacturing and facility management.
- Collaborate with marketing in the costing and quoting of new products including tooling.
- Practice proper document control throughout the Engineering Department.
- Customer liaison for technical issues.
- Coordinate activities concerned with technical development of prototypes through testing and production.
- Schedule and resolve engineering design and test programs.
- Design and review equipment and tooling compliance with engineering principles company standards and customer requirements.
- Review design changes, specifications, and drawing releases.
- Development on new product models, and adaptation of current products to increase plant efficiencies.
- Project Manager with knowledge of Six Sigma, P+L, IATF16949:2016 & AS9100, Lean manufacturing and experience with polymer processing is preferred
An engineering degree with 2 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment with PTFE background preferred. Additional preferred requirements include CAD modeling (Inventor, Solidworks, Pro-E/Creo), Microsoft office products and a wide degree of creativity and knowledge of machining practices and equipment.
Please reference Job Code 4904 MC when responding to this position. Please send your resume as an attached document in Word form.