Senior Electrical Engineer
firstname.lastname@example.org P: 216-455-1432
Architect and design PC-based equipment for the worldwide Aerospace industry. Lead technical efforts to design and develop the best cost/performance product that meets or exceeds customer requirements.
- Analyze and devise alternative solutions to a problem and propose the best resolution.
- Support significant design decisions by calculations, simulation, and prototyping. Critical specifications must have documented analysis demonstrating design compliance.
- Lead effective technical design reviews and contribute to improving design knowledge by thoughtful contributions at other’s design reviews.
- Work with Drafting to create detail design package consisting of schematics, bills of material and assembly drawings
The candidate must possess a system level design perspective, with the ability to integrate a variety of sub-systems such as executive program control, application program operation, data acquisition, motor control, safety, and other related systems. Candidates must have experience architecting and designing hardware and software solutions, with a strong background in executive level software design and implementation of supporting data acquisition components. Candidates should have a broad range of experience in different data acquisition/control applications, such as electro-mechanical systems and hydraulic fluid systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Systems Engineering
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Five or more years of experience including design and development of computerized equipment. ( PLC’s , HMI , etc.
- Background in electronics and power electronics test
- Hardware experience including complex measurement systems design and integration; experience with multiple automatic measurement system architectures (GPIB, PXI, VXI, etc)
- Good understanding of basic measurement switching, high density signal interfacing, and standard practices to reduce electrical noise susceptibility and emission
Please reference Job Code 4920 DS when responding to this position. Please send your resume as an attached document in Word form.