Regional Sales Representative
firstname.lastname@example.org P: 216-455-1423
The Company, located in the Southeast, is a well-established private specialty chemical manufacturer that provides chemical materials to specific polymer / elastomer markets through intensive technical service efforts. In order to satisfy new opportunities, the Company is now seeking a Regional Sales Representative for a high profile position to promote the use of these chemical materials.
- Assesses and reports the customers’ requirements and desires by application.
- Recommends to customers the appropriate products from the Company product line in consideration of the sales activity plan.
- Explains and promotes the characteristics and advantages of the recommended products relative to the customer’s specific application.
- Coordinates product evaluations at the customer’s manufacturing facilities.
- Observes and reports the performance of Company products in the customers’ processes.
- Makes recommendations to customers regarding their process conditions and equipment in order to improve and facilitate their use of the Company’s products.
- Regularly reports market and commercial information to marketing.
Travel: Up to 75% overnight travel
- Has excellent verbal and written presentation skills.
- Is capable of effectively communicating with individuals in diverse functions and at all levels.
- Understands both relevant commercial practices and technical concepts.
- B.S. in Chemistry or Engineering
- Experience in Industrial Technical Service or Technical Sales
Please reference Job Code 4954 MC when responding to this position. Please send your resume as an attached document in Word form.