Director of Infection Prevention
email@example.com P: 561-900-3656
Outstanding opportunity for an Infection Perfectionists leader to oversee a multi campus setting!
Our client a strong growing healthcare system with locations through the area is looking to bring on board a System Director to oversee all Invention Prevention. This leader will be responsible for establishing the mission, vision, planning, direction, assessment and leadership for effective prevention and control programs for hospital and outpatient services. Areas of responsibility will be surveillance, analysis, reporting, prevention and control of infections, sepsis reduction, Antibiotic Stewardship, and patient care satisfaction. This Director will have a team of 6 Infection Preventionists and will report to the System VP of Quality.
Full benefits and relocation
- Licensed RN or MLT with certification required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Medical Technology or BSN degree with Microbiology experience in epidemiology. Masters preferred.
- 3+ years in the Infection Control program out of an acute acre setting with experienced leadership required.
- America Society of Clinical Pathologist Certification as a Medical Technologist required as applicable.
- Certification in Infection Prevention and Control (CIC) required or obtained within one year of employment.
Please reference Job Code 4958 MJK when responding to this position. Please send your resume as an attached document in Word form.