Nursing Leadership/Manager Operating Room
firstname.lastname@example.org P: 561-900-3656
Calling all Surgical Services, Operating Room leadership. Outstanding opportunity to join a strong well known and well respected hospital system in the Atlanta Area!
Our client is growing and growing fast with two new projects in place for the Surgical Services program, this system is looking to bring on board some excellent talent. Leadership in OR is needed along with a drive and passion for nursing care and performance. This facility will have this OR leader handle day to day workings in the department while being a hands on contributor and focusing on patient care and employee satisfaction. Other main duties will be to handle budgeting, staffing, scheduling, mentoring the team, education, and customer service. This OR leader will also be instrumental in bringing some fresh ideas and development to the program, and will be working with a hospital officer that is well known in the industry and has the program ready to be fine-tuned. Initially the line consist of 9 OR’s with ambulatory services and outpatient department, with a team of approximately 100 FTE’s.
- Licensed RN with a BSN preferred.
- 2 + years in a Leadership/Supervisor/Charge role overseeing an Operating Room in an Acute Care/Ambulatory and/or Outpatient setting.
- Ability to multi task and work in a busy fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of all types of surgical procedures along with experience with special supplies, equipment needs and functionality.
- Ability to foster positive relations and collaborate with staff and physicians, along with building strong community ties.
- Certifications and professional organizations a plus.
Please reference Job Code 4969 MJK when responding to this position. Please send your resume as an attached document in Word form.