VP Nursing/Clinical Education
email@example.com P: 561-900-3656
Our client a well-respected growing and strong healthcare system is looking to bring on board a Division VP. This leader will be responsible for driving the clinical education piece of the business for the Southeast region of the country. Main duties will be to be instrumental in all of the new development of the education program for nursing and clinical education. Help with and enter into new forms and structures of appropriate learning and teaching tools.
- Develop division level education framework that aligns with enterprise strategy for clinical education.
- Collaborate with Division Chief Nurse Executives and hospitals and CNOs to develop strategic relationships with targeted nursing programs.
- Provide feedback to corporate shared service on division-based clinical learning needs (e.g., specialized simulation equipment, materials, etc.)
- Shape corporate strategy by systematically identifying performance and knowledge gaps and recommending appropriate interventions.
- Practicing and adhering to the Code of Conduct philosophy and the Mission and Value Statement.
- Coordinating with Division HR regarding Orientation, training and Leadership Development.
- Master’s Degree required, Doctorate’s Degree preferred.
- 7+ years in Nursing with 5+ years in a clinical education leadership role in an acute care or LTAC setting.
- Knowledge of current teaching and education along with professional development trends.
- Ability to utilize evidence based methods and learning theories for clinical education programs.
- Ability to use Microsoft, Excel spreadsheet to evaluate and modify data.
Please reference Job Code 4971 MJK when responding to this position. Please send your resume as an attached document in Word form.