email@example.com P: 216-455-1432
Reporting to the President, this position leads, develops and oversees the Production, Distribution and overall Operations of the site.
- Oversee entire Manufacturing/Shipping operation by reviewing production and operating reports and resolve operational, manufacturing and facility problems.
- Operate in compliance with OSHA regulations
- Effectively develop and manage annual budgets
- Create and maintain a strong management/supervisory team and organizational structure to maximize employee contributions
- Review analyses of activities, costs and operations to determine progress toward stated goals and objectives.
- New Product Development
- Direct reports from the following areas are required: Distribution Manager, Human Resources Manager, Aluminum & Vinyl Production Managers, Safety Manager, Purchasing Department, Master Scheduling, Inventory Manager, Quality Manager, Plant Controller, and Maintenance Manager
- Minimum 10 years’ experience of high level Operational Management
- Education: MBA required
- Working understanding of Operational Systems including Quality, Production, and Purchasing
Please reference Job Code 5008 DS when responding to this position. Please send your resume as an attached document in Word form.