email@example.com P: 216-455-1429
Position Overview: Work within the Operations Division to support the R&D, Quality Assurance and Technical Service efforts for The Company
Job Description: Technical Services Chemist carries out physical and analytical testing of Industrial Rubber parts
EXPERIENCE WORKING WITH INDUSTRIAL AND/OR HYDRAULIC HOSE IS A PLUS
- Demonstrated ability to work safely in a lab or manufacturing environment.
- Self-motivated, can-do attitude, results oriented, strong work ethic.
- Quick learner with attention to detail and ability to accurately document experiments conducted.
- Computer skills (data entry, MS Office, e-mail).
- Work effectively in a cross-functional team.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Rubber/Polymer Lab experience strongly preferred.
- Experience with developing new analytical test methods.
- Knowledge of Hydraulic and Industrial part design and construction is a plus.
- Hands-on elastomer lab experience and skill including rubber mixing and testing preferred
Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Polymer Science or related + 2 years of experience in an analytical or chemical laboratory or manufacturing environment.
Please reference Job Code 5052 LO when responding to this position. Please send your resume as an attached document in Word form.