Director of Nursing Home Health Services
firstname.lastname@example.org P: 561-900-3656
Our client a well-respected tertiary medical center is looking to bring on a specialized individual that can oversee the entire Home Health program for the facility. This Director will be overseeing all services for in home care referred over thru the hospital and will streamline all activates and protocol. This Director will oversee the team along with having responsibility for all planning and implementing guidelines and procedures following home health care to patients. The hospital is known for their upscale and premium services and this division for the facility is one on the top recognized and cost efficient programs in South Florida.
- Licensed RN with a Bachelor’s Degree required, Masters preferred.
- 3 + years in a Leadership role overseeing a Home Health program preferably connected to a hospital setting, along with a working knowledge of private duty services.
- Minimum of 3 years of director employee supervision.
- Knowledge of state and federal laws and guidelines governing home care.
- Knowledge of Joint Commission Standards is a plus.
- Ability to multi task and work in a busy fast paced environment.
Please reference Job Code 5099 MJK when responding to this position. Please send your resume as an attached document in Word form.