Manager of Case Management
email@example.com P: 561-900-3656
Our client a well-respected not for profit acute care hospital located in a pristine area of Southern California is looking to bring on board a strong Manager of Case Management that can move up into a Director role within the first year. This is a role where this Manager will be taking over the program for a retiring Director and will oversee the protocol for driving this division of the hospital while working with all team members, discharge planning and utilization management. This Director will eventually manage all strategic, clinical and operations aspects of the program and oversee all appeals along with commercial denials. Oversee staffing and recruiting for the department to build up the team and integrate policies and procedures to improve and streamline patient care and ongoing improvement. This Director will be reporting to a well-known and well respected CFO in the industry.
- Licensed RN with a BSN, Masters preferred.
- 2 + years in a Leadership role overseeing a Case Management setting from an acute care setting.
- Experience with utilization review, care facilitation and transitional planning needed.
- Experience with payor communication, clinical denial management, along with ER department Case Management a plus.
- Ability to multi task and work in a busy fast paced environment.
- Ability to communicate and build lasting relationship with physicians, revenue cycle members, local and state representatives, and all leadership personnel.
- Must have strong and polished skills when presenting to patients and families.
Please reference Job Code 5101 MJK when responding to this position. Please send your resume as an attached document in Word form.