Nursing Director Perioperative Services
email@example.com P: 561-900-3656
One of the top well known facilities in the South Florida region is looking to bring on board a strong Director of Perioperative Services. This Director will oversee 10+ OR’s along with the entire perioperative program which will see approx. 11,000 procedure for the year and will have a team of 100+ FTE’s. This role is a very visible role for the organization and will be reporting directly to a well-known and well respected CNO, along with being a member of the Administrative leadership team for the hospital where key decisions and protocol will be decided. Other main duties will be to lead and coordinate key strategic development and functional services to support departmental objectives and goals. Other important duties will be to manage department finances, including budgeting and control of salary, non-salary, and capital investment expenses. This Director will also maintain effective and responsive relationships with patients, physicians, all OR employees and other department leaders.
- Licensed RN with a BSN, Masters preferred.
- 3 + years in a Director role overseeing a strong high volume Surgical Services/Perioperative program, with a solid track record of employment.
- Must have experience in guiding and leading a surgical nursing team, maintain proper productivity and to follow all hospital policies and procedures.
- Ability to multi task and work in a busy fast paced environment along with having the ability to increase patient satisfaction, and employee retention.
- Ability to increase on time starts and decrease turnaround times while maintaining proper OR structure.
- Acts as a visible leader to State and Federal mandated regulations and to follow all JCAHO Commission Standards for high quality care.
Please reference Job Code 5106 MJK when responding to this position. Please send your resume as an attached document in Word form.