Technical Sales Specialist
email@example.com P: 216-455-1429
The Sales Technician is part of the support staff to ensure flawless launch of new products globally. The position supports the APQP team, owns new informal print control system and formal print control, tracks tool builds and global PPAP approvals to close out project.
- Facilitate manufacturing feasibility reviews on non-standard products and standard products with questions.
- Develop informal print control system for company products globally that are accessible on company network.
- Responsible for initializing new mold project and maintaining engineering files on new and existing molds.
- Confirm routed drawings for tool builds meet quotes, following a standardized process.
- Maintain system and follow process that ensures customer-committed drawing, purchase order and markup is received before production of mold begins.
- Develop and maintain formal global system that aligns with informal print control and PPAP approval process.
- Manage and maintain process for annual PPAP of designated parts.
- Assist Global Pricing Manager in duties that relate to PPAP approvals.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a related technical field and 2 years of experience or equivalent.
- Advanced Computer Skill, Understanding APQP process and print control.
- Requires being organized and creative in developing processes and procedures. Proven experience working in a collaborative, customer-focused environment
Please reference Job Code 5112 LO when responding to this position. Please send your resume as an attached document in Word form.