Nurse Manager Dialysis
firstname.lastname@example.org P: 561-900-3656
Our client a well-respected and growing hospital system is looking to bring on board a Manager Dialysis to lead and maintain the program. This is a very instrumental and visible role for the organization which is expanding and increasing patient care. This Manager will provide leadership to the program by developing long and short term goals, and will be responsible for management of financial performance and patient outcomes. Other main duties will include labor cost management, productivity, scheduling and staff mix, along with supply cost, supply usage, training, mentoring and working closely with the department Director to supervise personnel actions such as hiring, performance appraisals, transfer, terminations, promotions and competency completions. This Manager will also ensure compliance with all hospital policies and procedures, OSHA, HCFA, AAMI and federal, state, and local regulations. This is a newer department and most importantly this Manager will establish training and development for ongoing success and growth and evaluate progress on a daily, monthly and quarterly term.
- Licensed RN with a BSN required.
- 3 + years of nursing experience and 1 year of Acute Dialysis with proven experience in a supervisory or leadership role related to dialysis departmental operations.
- Must maintain current BLS certification and meet all End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) and license requirements for the nurse in charge of nursing services.
- Ability to multi task and work in a busy fast paced environment.
- Solid reasoning, critical thinking, problem solving, team leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer skills and high integrity.
Please reference Job Code 5134 MJK when responding to this position. Please send your resume as an attached document in Word form.