Nursing Director Case Management
firstname.lastname@example.org P: 561-900-3656
One of the most prestigious healthcare systems in the country with a strong presence in the California area is looking to bring on board a Director Case Management. This role is a very visible role for the region and will oversee two campuses that are smaller community hospitals around 60 beds each. Travel time is about an hour between locations and this Director will oversee all direct day to day functions with case management and make sure both campuses are accountable and complying with protocol. Other duties will include developing and planning, managing, budgeting, monitor and report on changes in Medicare regulations documentation issues to physicians. Maintains relationships and contractual oversight with key stakeholders, local, state and federal agencies.
- Licensed RN with a BSN, Masters preferred.
- 3 + years in a Leadership role overseeing a case management department in an acute care setting.
- Ability to oversee accountability for on-site monitoring reviews by outside review organizations and third party payers.
- Must have ability to analyze and monitor utilization metrics and communicate findings as appropriate.
- Ability to multi task and work in a busy fast paced environment.
Please reference Job Code 5137 MJK when responding to this position. Please send your resume as an attached document in Word form.