firstname.lastname@example.org P: 216-455-1435
Our client is an Am Law 100 Most Prestigious law firm. The health care practice wants to add an associate attorney with 3-6 years of relevant experience in healthcare law to its nationally recognized healthcare practice.
The group advises some of the most dynamic and innovative healthcare clients in the country on fraud and abuse, privacy, investigations, compliance and other relevant regulatory laws relating to all stages of their business including formation, operational strategy, contract negotiations and strategic transactions such as mergers and sales of stock or assets. You will also have the chance to provide regulatory guidance with respect to Affordable Care Act strategies and participation in the various cutting edge compensation programs utilized by healthcare providers today, such as ACOs, gain sharing and bundled payment arrangements.
The practice isrecognized by Chambers USA, Legal 500, Modern Healthcare, M&A Atlas Awards, the ABA Health Law Section
- The assignments are staffed leanly, which means close supervision, mentoring, and client contact for you.
- Two Tier partnership. 1950 Billable Hours.
- MUST HAVE BETWEEN THREE AND SIX YEARS OF Proven Experience in Health Care Transactions and Health Care Regulatory Advice
- Three to six years of sophisticated healthcare regulatory experience including; STARK, Fraud, Anti-Kick-back, etc.
- Experience working with healthcare clients on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, outsourcing agreements, etc.
- The firm is strongly committed to developing and promoting associates from within.
Please reference Job Code 5157 BW when responding to this position. Please send your resume as an attached document in Word form.