email@example.com P: 216-455-1432
Lead and implement safety projects to drive risk reduction on operations/manufacturing equipment (new and existing).
Take safety equipment design and apply to all applicable equipment at all sites: this includes working with internal and external resources on equipment safety improvements, developing project schedule, updating work procedures and managing communications and training.
Projects also include such areas as: risk assessments; LOTO implementation and adherence; training/ practices/policies related to equipment safety and other EH&S areas related to equipment safety.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (mechanical or manufacturing preferred).
- CAD knowledge and able to understand engineering drawings
- Several years of project management experience in a manufacturing/engineering environment dealing with manufacturing equipment. Demonstrated ability to work effectively with operations, engineering, EHS, internal and external resources. Proficient at work flow analysis and shaping strategy
- 5 or more years practical engineering and safety compliance in manufacturing environment, Experience with manufacturing equipment design.
- Manufacturing equipment risk assessment and hazard recognition experience required.
- Familiar with OSHA, NFPA and applicable ANSI standards as related to manufacturing equipment
- Effective communication skills and ability to openly seek information and apply it in an appropriate fashion. Written, verbal, report writing and group facilitation skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills to work in a team environment.
Please reference Job Code 5165 DS when responding to this position. Please send your resume as an attached document in Word form.