Data Analytics Senior Consultant - Columbus, OH
firstname.lastname@example.org P: 216-455-1421
Our client is one of the largest public accounting, consulting and technology firms in the United States. Firm uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. This firm is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Firm serves clients worldwide as an independent member to one of the largest global accounting networks in the world. The network consists of more than 200 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 130 countries around the world.
- Quickly develop a data warehouse from various data sources
- Ability to balance multiple projects with attention to detail while meeting deadlines
- Evaluate data analysis models and procedures
- Map out the conceptual design for a planned database
- Keep abreast of the advancements of Microsoft’s Business Intelligence platform
- Possess understanding of best practices in development
ABOUT THE TEAM:
Advisory Services (AS) provides transaction support, bankruptcy and restructuring advisory, valuation, corporate finance advisory, litigation and dispute resolution consulting and forensic investigation services. AS provides strategic vision and training to International's Global Corporate Advisors (GCA), comprised of corporate finance professionals. AS team members collaborate with other firm practices on solutions for a broad range of industries from financial institutions to manufacturing and beyond.
Firm offers employees a competitive and comprehensive benefits package
- Advanced knowledge of database structure and theory
- A commitment to continuing professional development (CPD)
- Critical thinking; problem solving.
- Communicate clearly, both written and verbal.
- Ability to grasp concepts quickly and reduce them to practice with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with enterprise Business Intelligence platforms
- Experience with the Microsoft Business Intelligence stack (e.g. SSIS, SSMS, SSAS, SSRS and PowerBI)
- Experience with Machine Learning
- Ability to interact directly with clients from problem definition through implementation with a demonstrated ability to bridge the gap between the business and consulting tasks
- Strong technical Business Intelligence background with experience extracting data, data modeling and creating visualizations.
- Ability to understand business requirements, retrieve relevant data from source systems and present to the customer in a quick, efficient manner.
Provides windows server systems architecture, administration, installation, optimization, problem isolation and resolution:
- Configured users, groups, group policy objects, service accounts, application layer services and other objects, often coordinating with software developers.
- Provided end-to-end technical support and problem resolution
- Corporate IT Experience
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) – Data Platform, Business Intelligence or Data Management and Analytics
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): SQL 2016 Business Intelligence Development
- Experience with Agile development practices
- Advanced knowledge with MS Power BI Architecture (Desktop & Online), Data Source connectivity/transformation, Data Modeling, DAX functions and Visualizations.
- Experience with Azure Data Services.
- Developed organizational units in Active Directory (AD) and managed user security with group policies.
Configured Group Policy Objects to create a secure Windows Infrastructure.
Please reference Job Code EG MWO when responding to this position. Please send your resume as an attached document in Word form.