Technical Sales Engineer – Marketing Development
firstname.lastname@example.org P: 216-455-1429
Our client is a leading manufacturer of steering and guiding equipment, as well as quality assurance systems. Your main focus for this position will be developing new markets, e.g Automotive Tier1 suppliers, OEMs and coil processing centers for our quality assurance equipment. You have the ability to also maintain the existing network, keep developing it and securing new sales channels. As a technical sales specialist you will also manage the whole sales process from first visit to quoting, until the deal is closed.
- Together with marketing, analyze customer potential of new industries.
- Develop sales strategies to reach such new markets.
- Establish new sales channels and expand industry network.
- Maintain already existing network and extend contacts.
- Communicate new insights with marketing, product and sales management, to secure growth potential for QA products.
- Making technical presentations during customer visits, technical clarification and provide customer specific solutions.
- Pursue leads and manage all aspects of the sales process, quoting, follow up, negotiating and closing for both new and existing customers.
- Participate in marketing and sales activities such as trade shows and conferences
- Regular travel required.
- We offer a job training at our HQ in Germany and continued support after, a competitive compensation plus 401K, comprehensive health and dental insurance, paid expenses, excellent vacation policy, as well as continuing education for personal development.
- Experience in technical sales or marketing, or in an engineering role automation/electronics with extensive customer, or experience in the metal coil making industry.
- Preferred bachelor’s degree in technical relevant field or business administration.
- Self-motivated, organized and focused, with a passion for technology and an aptitude for customer satisfaction.
- Superior interpersonal communication skills, verbal and written, with all levels of the company and customers.
- Experience in direct sales, sales support, distribution channel marketing, key- account management, ideally in the required target industries.
- Strong commercial and technical skills
- Exceptional Presentation skills as well as an experienced presenter in group setting to both technical and business audiences.
- Strong interpersonal skills, open minded and a communicative attitude.
- Also being able to work alone, get-it-done mindset.
- Able to travel nationwide and internationally.
- English fluent, German and/or Spanish a plus.
Please reference Job Code 5189 LO when responding to this position. Please send your resume as an attached document in Word form.