Nurse Manager Case Management
firstname.lastname@example.org P: 561-900-3656
This hospital system is expanding and going into larger markets for acute care and looking for good talent to help oversee the Case Management program. Responsibilities will be of following all protocol for day to day case management activity. This Manager will be working with and reporting to a Director of Case Management and will follow the vision and mission of the system. This Manager will also oversee the team and help implement programs, including utilization review, intake and discharge planning.
- Licensed RN with a BSN.
- 2 + years in a medical case management setting and ability to manage and direct a plan of care for all acuities of a patient population.
- 2 + years of Case Management leadership experience and proven supervisory skills
- Ability to oversee accountability for on-site monitoring reviews by outside review organizations and third party payers.
- Must have ability to analyze and monitor utilization metrics and communicate findings.
- A working knowledge of the insurance industry reimbursement.
- Ability to multi task and work in a busy fast paced environment.
Please reference Job Code 5208 MJK when responding to this position. Please send your resume as an attached document in Word form.