email@example.com P: 216-455-1435
Our client is an Am Law top 50 Law firm with a truly international environmental practice.
The Washington, DC office would like to add a third or fourth year associate. This group advises clients all over the world on the most substantive and far reaching matters impacting air emissions from stationary and mobile sources, including:
- Permitting of new or modified air pollution sources in the countries in which they operate, including under the Clean Air Act (CAA) New Source Review (NSR)/Prevention of Significant Deterioration (PSD) programs
- Advice on emission standards in the countries in which they operate, including the CAA National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NESHAP)/Maximum Achievable Control Technology (MACT)
- Mobile Sources/Vehicle and Engine Emissions
- Greenhouse Gas (GHG) and Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE)
- Zero emission vehicle (ZEV)
- Risk Management Plans
- Climate Change
- Emissions Trading System
- GHG credits
- Experience MUST include some or all of the above. Mandatory to have experience in Clean Air Act, Mobile and or Stationary Fuel sources and renewables.
- Experience in permitting, compliance, counseling, and/or litigation, or complex investigation or enforcement,
- Academics MUST be cream of the crop.
- Experience at a big firm or EPA is a plus
- Judicial Clerkship a Plus
- *No resumes over and above the class year 2012 will be considered
Please reference Job Code 5212 BW when responding to this position. Please send your resume as an attached document in Word form.