email@example.com P: 216-455-1429
Our Client is a national private-brand marketer / wholesaler of industrial rubber products such as industrial hose & couplings, hydraulic hose & fittings and rubber gasketing
This person will successfully grow sales, profitability and market penetration of the company in that territory by implementing the company’s Sales and Marketing strategies, heavily based on the strengths of the individual’s relationships, product knowledge and determination.
Key Performance Outcomes/Results the Regional Manager – position will be held accountable for:
- Has vast knowledge of his territory – key players, markets served, penetration strategies, etc.
- Has developed and sustains strong personal and professional relationships with his / her Territory’s key accounts.
- Consistently achieves his / her goals centered on high profitable sales growth and market penetration.
- Has established and is maintaining highly effective relationships with internal members of the Company’s team.
- In full command of technical aspects of company’s core products and manufacturing processes.
- Has acquired full knowledge of company’s product line, markets served and position in the marketplace.
- Communicates effectively and consistently with the Company’s leadership regarding market intelligence, opportunities and threats.
- Proven track record in Industrial Outside Sales.
- Experience in the field of Industrial Hose / Hydraulic Hose/ Rubber Distribution – A PLUS.
- Experienced in Industrial B2B Sales – A MUST.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills − Able to build and sustain strong and healthy relationships with customers and support members within the Company.
- Strong Communication Skills – Able to present Self and Company professionally and effectively to customers via telephone, in writing and especially face-to-face.
- Highly motivated and Self-Disciplined, proven track record as an implementor.
- Ability to grasp engineering and product application concepts easily.
- Extremely comfortable working from home and being on the road for a high percentage of time. (50% Plus)
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Proficient with the use of CRM’s to track opportunities to record pertinent data.
- Demonstrated skills and abilities in pricing, distribution cost drivers and margin analysis.
- Proven record of professional growth and self-development, a continuous learner.
Please reference Job Code 5245 LO when responding to this position. Please send your resume as an attached document in Word form.