email@example.com P: 216-455-1435
Rapidly expanding Midwest based law firm has an established and growing health care practice.
Must be able to hit the ground running working on;
- All manner of health regulatory issues including, STARK, Anti-Kickback, Fraud, Medicare Reimbursement, certification, etc.
- Advising multi-jurisdictional providers, suppliers, and drug/device manufacturers regarding regulatory compliance matters
- Advising and defending pharmacies and pharmacists on licensure matters
- Health care Transactions involving
- Private equity buyers and sellers of health care portfolio companies
- Advising public companies with respect to strategic initiatives, including M&A
- Advising growth-oriented private companies and practices on strategic and operational matters
- Strategic partnerships and alliances involving providers, manufacturers, and others
- Corporate governance advice and design
They are looking for a mid –level associate with three to six years of extensive health care experience, including; transactional and regulatory work.
Please reference Job Code 5248 BW when responding to this position. Please send your resume as an attached document in Word form.