Quality Director - Hospital
firstname.lastname@example.org P: 216-455-1424
- Comprehensive benefits package including: Dental, Vision, Health Coverage, 401k option, tuition reimbursement, etc.
- Responsible and Oversight of the system Quality and Patient safety Plan. Reports to President of Hospital
- Responsible for JC/DNV survey preparedness, development of survey action plans, monitoring and sustaining compliance.
- Two to five years experience within a hospital quality management with a focus on patient safety, risk management or quality improvement
- RN preferred or other Clinical background to provide for appropriate investigation of clinical events. BS required
- Strong organizational skills. Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work across disciplines. Ability to analyze data, formulate meaningful information. Ability to work with highly sensitive and confidential information with appropriate discretion.
Please reference Job Code 5284 DG when responding to this position. Please send your resume as an attached document in Word form.
Key Words: Risk, Risk manager, Performance Improvement, Nurse, nurse manager, quality, quality improvement