Bakery Sales Manager
email@example.com P: 216-455-1421
Bakery Sales Manager
Our client is a well-known and highly respected manufacturer of commercial bakery equipment that is used in hotels, casinos, restaurants, cruise ships, schools, universities and retail establishments.
Seeking a Bakery Sales Leaderwho is self-sufficient to take our bakery equipment to the baker. They will have extensive knowledge of commercial bakery industry and equipment. They will know how it is used to increase productivity and consistency within the bakery. They will work directly to educate and demonstrate our equipment to either end users or consultants. A successful person will have the customer ask for our equipment by name and not price.
What you will do:
- Responsibility for evaluating, training, developing and managing this channel by increasing market share, achieving targeted unit sales and profit margins. This position will be responsible for the strategic development of this customer segment.
- Responsible for direct end user efforts with training and education on our bakery products. This will include the coordination of all field sales activities within this market segment.
- Attends all major trade shows.
- Responsible for maintaining key customer lists, quotes and project tracking.
- Helps Marketing Department track industry, application, product and competitive trends.
- Assists the Vice President of Sales with forecast for this market segment.
- Minimum of 5-10 years in the baking industry or equivalent culinary training and sales experience.
- Strong leadership experience with demonstrated success in managing and developing sales channels and strategies through solid business relationships.
- Strong communication skills to provide critical information to the factory.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. This person will be required to create their own presentations to tailor to the customer.
- Travel will be required both domestically and internationally (Canada). This is about 50% of the time. This will vary based on the time of year and if there are industry shows.
This person can work form their home after they are trained on the products. They will be required to spend time at the factory. This will be determined based on the individual and what projects are going on.
Please reference Job Code 5276 TP when responding to this position. Please send your resume as an attached document in Word form.