email@example.com P: 216-455-1429
Our client manufactures tire repair materials and has an immediate need for a plant manager.
- Planning, organizing, and directing the day to day operations of the plant.
- Commit to plant wide safety procedures.
- Increasing production, asset capacities and flexibility, while minimizing unnecessary costs, while maintaining current quality standards.
- Responsible for production output, product quality, and on time shipments.
- Drive continuous improvement and optimize all processes.
- Oversee all daily operations of the plant from production and manufacturing to ensure all policies and procedures are followed.
- Develop processes to maximize safety, quality and productivity.
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results.
- Implement strategies in alignment with corporate polices to provide a clear sense of direction and focus to all team members.
- Work with maintenance to set up a preventive maintenance schedule to eliminate costly, unplanned down time.
- Collect and analyze data to eliminate waste and overtime.
- Develop systems and procedures to collect and track data to optimize productivity standards, and performance targets to ensure predetermined ROI.
- Stay up to date on the latest production management best practices, and concepts.
- Computer literacy.
- The ability to lead by example.
- Bachelor degree from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Rubber experience and knowledge.
Please reference Job Code 5315 LO when responding to this position. Please send your resume as an attached document in Word form.