Senior Account Manager - Medical
email@example.com P: 216-455-1429
Senior Account Manager- Medical
Our Client is a custom molder of functional rubber & thermoplastic components looking for a senior account manager.
- Generating new profitable accounts by cold calling, as well as following up on advertising, trade show and other leads
- Attending trade shows and other sales/marketing efforts to represent the organization
- Increasing business at existing accounts by anticipating customers’ potential needs, and active solicitation
- Coordinates with appropriate departments (Engineering, Operations, R&D and Customer Service) to exploit opportunities
- Provides prompt guidance to resolve issues / complaints from key accounts.
- Acts as interface to provide detailed customer specs and analysis to ensure design and production of custom products are accurate on-time
- Completes other related items necessary to sales and account management role.
- Timely reporting of sub-market opportunities, prospect activity, forecasts / forecast changes and review (and understanding) of commercial reports/analytics
- Maintaining product awareness, competitor knowledge and continuing to increase product knowledge
- Has frequent contact with Customers, Sales Management, Engineering, Advanced Materials, Customer Service, Quality Assurance, and Manufacturing.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Business, or related field is desirable, or equivalent experience
- Five or more years of highly technical components sales experience to OEMs, preferred experience selling rubber or plastic molded products
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively organize, prioritize and accomplish multiple tasks, make decisions and solve problems independently
- PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel and Word computer skills are required
- Must have strong business acumen and ability to lead across functions
- Required Travel: 40-50%
Please reference Job Code 5317 LO when responding to this position. Please send your resume as an attached document in Word form.