LSR Project Manager
email@example.com P: 216-455-1429
LSR Project Manager
Global manufacturer of precision injection molding for consumer, automotive and medical device industries is looking for a LSR Project Manager. This candidate will have the overall responsibility for planning, executing, and finalizing LSR projects according to deadlines within budget and with high levels of customer satisfaction. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and outside suppliers in order to deliver projects according to plan.
- Develop the project definition and the scope statement; define all goals and any materials that will be needed to be delivered.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to global team members and stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Assist in getting new molds approved and ready for production
- Oversee and manage project development during the entire project life cycle.
- Develop and distribute full-scale project plans and manage leveraging project management toolkits.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Draft and submit project budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- Specify equipment requirements for new and existing projects, secure costs and complete capital expenditures as needed.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with customers, team members, and other stakeholders.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Identify, evaluate, and report risks to the project including customer satisfaction, schedule, and budget.
- Develop and deliver meeting minutes, progress reports, and related project documents.
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
- Mentor and motivate project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- Responsible for setting up new customers in the IQ system, checking with finance on credit approval, and ensuring the BOM is entered accurately.
- Engineering Degree or combination of education, skills, and experience.
- At least 2 years direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution.
- Ability to utilize Project Management tools / software is required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft software applications and other software applications as required.
- General industry knowledge is preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work with a variety of customers and internal departments on a global scale.
Please reference Job Code 538 LO when responding to this position. Please send your resume as an attached document in Word form.