Senior Process Engineer - Extrusion
email@example.com P: 216-455-1429
Senior Process Engineer-Extrusion
Plans and directs activities concerned with development, application, and maintenance of extrusion process engineering activities for industrial processes, materials and products by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Develops and initiates Extrusion Manufacturing Process evaluations and improvements.
- Develop and Implement new extrusion manufacturing processes
- Provide technical advice and expertise for the assigned manufacturing processes as well as any other related areas.
- Develops, issues, updates and maintains production routings and work/equipment instructions for manufactured products.
- Leads and directs Continuous Improvement initiatives for Safety, Quality, Delivery, and Cost within the department...
- Other duties as assigned by the leadership team.
- Coordinates, supports and directs Process Engineering activities for extrusion department.
- Intimate knowledge of rubber extrusion manufacturing processes.
- Strong knowledge of rubber polymer compounds and materials
- Results Oriented
- Proficient in the operation of processing equipment
- Skilled in use of precision measuring equipment
- Polymer (Rubber) experience preferred
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree or at least 5 years of work related experience.
Please reference Job Code 5388 LO when responding to this position. Please send your resume as an attached document in Word form.