firstname.lastname@example.org P: 216-455-1432
The ideal candidate will create, draft, and design product layouts and schemes using customer specification and recommendations. This individual will test products and make design adjustments where necessary. Additionally, they will analyze customer specifications and resolve issues for current/future designs.
Company is looking for top notch mechanical engineers of high and medium experience levels for designing machinery, ideally with Solidworks. Conveyors, weldments, heavy equipment, material handling systems or products of that nature,. This opportunity would be located in Painesville, OH he/she could also work from company locations in Woodland, WA or Salmon Arm, BC locations. If located/working from Painesville office, they must be willing to travel to the other locations (Woodland, WA and Salmon Arm, BC 2 - 3 times a year. Travel would be required to customer locations as well. Total travel about 5%.
- Conduct product testing
- Assess the feasibility of product design
- Machine design using Solidworks
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field
- 4+ years' of industry experience
- Strong knowledge of mechanical parts, mechanisms, weldments, heavy equipment, and/or material handling.
- Solidworks experience preferred. Will consider other 3D computer design experience.
Please reference Job Code 5411 DS when responding to this position. Please send your resume as an attached document in Word form.