firstname.lastname@example.org P: 561-900-3656
Marvel Medical Consultants is a national executive recruitment firm specializing in the placement of Nursing Leadership. We engage in specialized searches with our clients primarily within acute care hospitals across the healthcare spectrum. Our successful team of Account Executives welcome the opportunity to partner with you on your search to maximize your career objectives.
My client a well-established small community critical access hospital is looking to bring on a Laboratory Manager. This role will have 24/7 responsibility of all laboratory testing and protocol, and this Manager will have a team of 10 FTE’s while reporting to the Chief Nursing Officer. The facility handles all types of testing and this Manager will ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements with equipment standard and safety regulations.
- Licensed Medical Technologist with ASCP credentials.
- At least 1 year of supervision/team lead experience in a clinical laboratory setting with advanced testing equipment of a working laboratory.
- Knowledge and ability to oversee a team and follow departmental goals and adhere to approved budget.
- Making sure all safety protocol is followed and all equipment is maintained.
- Ability to step in and work the bench at times.
- Comfortable is a busy fast paced environment.
Please reference Job Code 5458 MJK when responding to this position. Please send your resume as an attached document in Word form. You may also visit our website at www.marvelconsultants.com