email@example.com P: 216-455-1429
Under direction of the Plant Manager, responsible for schedules and supervision of plant activities of employees involved in the manufacturing of no-hub gaskets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for scheduling and supervision the activities of employees involved in the manufacturing of ho-hub gaskets, assuring a high quality product at the lowest cost possible.
- Responsible for ordering, scheduling, maintaining quality and improve pricing of incoming raw materials for rubber department. Prepares daily individual production, absentee and overtime and accident records for department employees.
- Schedules, supervises and participates in the preventative maintenance program. Makes machine setups and adjustments and coordinates production changes.
- Responsible for training new employees, counsel and discipline employees, also maintains up-to-date and accurate departmental personnel files. Schedules production vacation periods and coordinates with payroll on any changes.
- Coordinates material and component parts flow and analyzes department costs in an effort to reduce expenses.
- Responsible for maintaining clean, safe and orderly work areas.
- Performs various other miscellaneous duties as required.
Knowledge of manufacturing methods and techniques. High School Diploma Required. Specialized training and/or college degree PREFERRED.
Over 5 years related experience in a rubber manufacturing environment. Experience with Rubber Injection Molding PREFERRED.
Please reference Job Code 5490 LO when responding to this position. Please send your resume as an attached document in Word form.